Scholarship for learning Russian
Looking for free Russian language courses in Russia? Apply for the Scholarship which covers the tuition fee for 40 hour (*45 min) Russian language course in Petrozavodsk (Russia) in 2017.
For many people the chance to visit a country they’ve always wanted to see and study there for free would be a dream come true. “Enjoy Russian” offers a scholarship, covering 2 week course tuition fee in autumn 2017. The winner of the contest will be able to have 2 week group course in our school in October – November 2017.
Autumn 2017 Scholarship contest: Russian cuisine is well-known all over the world. Borsh, jelly, porridge, blini etc. Choose your favourite Russian cuisine recipe, cook it, make a picture, post it on our facebook page and write why do you like it! We are waiting for your essays “My favourite Russian cuisine recipe”.
Deadline for applying and essays: July 16, 2017.
The winner will be announced on facebook page: July 18, 2017
How to apply? Please fill in the application form at our website and post your essay on our facebook page on the same day.
5 reasons to join EnjoyRussian language school:
- Studying in the small group of 2-6 people guarantees the fast progress in learning Russian.
- Our high qualified, creative, and experienced teachers hold exciting classes where the students get a chance to practice language not only in the classrooms, but also in real-life situation: in cafés, shops, at the post office.
- Warm care, delicious national food, and long conversations in Russian – that’s what you get in the Russian hostfamilies. They are people, who can answer your questions about Russia and with whom you spend relaxing evenings, share your impressions about your day. It is your second home where you always want to come back.
- Cultural activities is the perfect introduction to Russian culture and history. We organise long-term excursions on the weekends and afternoon activities every day such as watching films in Russian, workshops, discussions and others.
- Support of Russian Volunteers. Our volunteers are people of different ages who help you to discover Petrozavodsk and solve such everyday problems as buying tickets or doing shopping.