Do you know, why Petrozavodsk is a great place to visit if you want to improve your Russian language skills and spend exciting summer holidays?
– one is forced to speak Russian in the city, because very few people speak English
– people around are generally hospitable, talkative, open, friendly and patient with non-native speakers
– it is safe, cozy and easy to navigate
– there are reasonable prices in the city
– you can see the authentic Russian environment and see the life as it is
– it is a small enough to settle in to and feel at home – but big enough not to get bored
– it is good located