2-week intensive language exchange course for English or German native speakers
The two-week intensive Russian course is based on language exchange: a group of Russian and foreign students work in pairs (tandems) and take turns using both native languages (English / German and Russian). The course is aimed not only at rapid development of speaking skills, but also at cultural exchange.
The course program includes:
- topics related to the national peculiarities of celebrating holidays,
- choosing gifts,
- urban and rural life,
- humor, etc.
During the course, tandem partners will have to prepare presentations, speak about the results of their pair work, watch films, sing songs and just endlessly talk to each other!
We invite people of all ages whose Russian level is A2 or higher, who wants to try a new effective method of learning the language, immerse themselves in Russian culture, remove the language barrier, improve speaking skills and find new friends to take part in the course!
NOTE: for English or German native speakers!
Who is Anatoly Berdichevsky?
- Anatoly Berdichevsky is a Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences,
- author of more than 200 works on the problems of teaching foreign languages, including textbooks of Russian as a foreign language.
- In 2007, the Berdychivsky Tandem: Two is Better! received the European Medal as the best innovative project of the year in the field of foreign language teaching.
- Previously, tandem courses were held in the Institute of Russian language named after Pushkin in Moscow.
- This year, Anatoly Berdichevsky will hold such a course in Petrozavodsk for the first time.