Learn Russian in Petrozavodsk and Enjoy winter celebrations 2017/2018!
Enjoy Russian language school offers an opportunity to learn Russian language for 2 weeks and to get familiar with Russian festive traditions. Individual language course plus winter activities in the magnificent and magic Russian North is your greatest way to live for a while like a real Russian! Have you ever tried New Year and Christmas Russian delicacies? Did you have a chance to build a town of ice and snow? Do you know what Russian traditions concerning New Year esist? See it and try it in Petrozavodsk! After you take an intensive individual Russian language course you will be able to congratulate your friends in Russian!
Why is Petrozavodsk perfect for taking a winter trip?
- Petrozavodsk is not that intimidating as noisy cities of Moscow or St Petersburg. At the same time it is located only in few hours ride from St. Petersburg, Moscow and Veliky Novgorod so you may take Russian Golden ring route whenever you want.
- People are friendly, always ready to help and invite you to some exciting events.
- When winter comes Petrozavodsk is totally transforming itself. It becomes snowy and nicely decorated with Christmas trees and lights and opens up new winter activities to enjoy:
- DIY on how to make Russian-style gifts;
- Traditional holiday dinner with your host family;
- A trip to Ded Moroz – Russian Grandfather Frost residence;
- Street festivals, Russian Christmas markets and open air choirs;
- Ice fishing, dog sledding, skiing and skating and of course, Russian banya!