Get a scholarship and learn Russian free in winter 2018
Looking for free Russian language courses in Russia? Apply for the Scholarship which covers the tuition fee for 40 hour Russian language course in Petrozavodsk (Russia) in 2018.
Recently Russian cinematography has made a breakthrough on the international arena having received several prestigious film awards. The names of Russian film directors such as Andrey Zvyagintsev, Nikita Mikhalkov, Andrey Konchalovskiy are well known in cinema elite circles.
In this connection we would like to ask our potential students to put themselves in a film director’s shoes: imagine yourself filming in Russia! Describe the process!
Winter 2018 Scholarship contest
Write an essay on what movie would you like to make in Russia. It is up to you what genre would it be – documentary, historical, action or adventure. As well as what characters you introduce, what locations your viewers see and in what season. Would it be minimalistic or jazzy instead, about politics or culture? It doesn’t really matter whether or not you tried yourself in movie production. Just give it a try and be creative! In your essay you should mention:plot, characters, theme, the locations.
Deadline for applying and essays: October 28, 2017.
The winner will be announced on facebook page: October 31, 2017
How to apply?
Please fill in the application form at our website and post your essay on our facebook page on the same day.
Fill in the test on our website to determine your language level.
5 reasons to join EnjoyRussian language school:
- Studying in the small group of 2-6 people guarantees the fast progress in learning Russian.
- Our high qualified, creative, and experienced teachers hold exciting classes where the students get a chance to practice language not only in the classrooms, but also in real-life situation: in cafés, shops, at the post office.
- Warm care, delicious national food, and long conversations in Russian – that’s what you get in the Russian hostfamilies. They are people, who can answer your questions about Russia and with whom you spend relaxing evenings, share your impressions about your day. It is your second home where you always want to come back.
- Cultural activities is the perfect introduction to Russian culture and history. We organise long-term excursions on the weekends and afternoon activities every day such as watching films in Russian, workshops, discussions and others.
- Support of Russian Volunteers. Our volunteers are people of different ages who help you to discover Petrozavodsk and solve such everyday problems as buying tickets or doing shopping.