Enjoy Russian School is looking for volunteers
In 2004 we were just a small language school in Petrozavodsk inviting foreigners to learn Russian. In 2018 we continue with our initial mission but at the same time we are ready to offer many other opportunities: for senior students, for Russian tutors from different countries and of course, for the volunteers. Currently we are looking for enthusiastic young people to participate in the EVS program in Russia. Why? When? How? Continue reading to find out!
Get what you expect: volunteer and learn Russian for free
The program may last from 6 to 12 moths. During this time a volunteer is supposed to… HAVE FUN! And be responsible for some other crucial things:
- help adults with English-learning, for example to arrange several “Language club” meetings with the certain topic, interesting and interactive tasks, visual materials.
- help children and teens with English-learning – organize a number of informal lessons, assist to English teacher, take part at language camps.
- be ready organize several meetings devoted to your own country: cultural aspects, lifestyle, traditions, holidays, national cuisine.
- conduct several presentation about European Voluntary Service.
- be ready to make videos/take part in video making, take pictures and participate photoshoots, share your experience online.
What are the advantages of being a volunteer in Russia?
First of all, you get a free Russian course with professional tutors and practice the language 24/7 : you meet Russians every day, you live with Russian hosts, make friends here in Petrozavodsk. Secondly, you travel. The school offers a number of exciting tours around Karelia (North-West of Russia) or you may take trips to the nearest cities – Novgorod or St. Petersburg. Moreover, You may come up with your own ideas. Do you want to be a blogger? Start writing about your Russian experience. Do you have many hobbies? Create your own activity club and inspire the youngsters. Just keep in mind – it’s your time to EXPLORE and to MAKE MEMORIES!
Here is the interview with EVS-volunteer Giulia. We hope it will make you want to come to Russia in 2019!
To apply for the program please send us your CV and a letter of motivation at firstname.lastname@example.org