Felix, what’s the most exciting thing that happened to you in Russia?
Enjoy Russian school Q&A with Felix from Scotland
Felix came to Petrozavodsk 2 months ago. At that time, he knew only a few words in Russian but now he is able to express his thoughts on many topics and his vocabulary has grown enormously. We decided to make a short interview with the student who chose Petrozavodsk to start his Russian journey.
People, food, activities: what does Felix think about Russians and what do Russians think about Felix?
– Felix, 2 months ago you said that you know 30 words in Russian. How would you assess you progress?
– I know much more now. It’s easier for me to speak.
– What is the most difficult word for you in Russian?
– Do..STO.. DO-STO-PREE-ME-CHA-TEL-NOS-TEEH! (Sightseeing)
– Have you learned some Russian slang?
– Yes, I know KRU-TA (cool)
– Do you know the word TU-SIT’ ? To party?
– Now I know it, tu-sit’… I go “tu-sit” every Friday. And Saturday😊
– What about favorite Russian food?
– Syrniki, pelmeni!
What do Russians always ask Felix about? Watch the video to find out! And if you want to learn the language with us this fall, feel free to apply!