How to attract good luck and fortune in Russia?
Russian traditions and superstations for every life situation.
- Try to start your day with you right foot, your first step should be done with it.
- If during the breakfast you spills tea by accident, it means that your good luck is running forward to you.
What to do if you meet in the street:
- Chimney sweep. Congratulations! That’s probably impossible nowadays. But if it happens, try to touch him and a good luck will accompany you.
- Janitor. Bow to him three times and not only create an impression of very well-mannered person but also attract a good luck.
- If the first person you met before an important meeting was a lady, you should greet her and do not worry about minor troubles as your luck after that would be with you.
- There is no point to be upset if you notice a fly, bathing in your cup. This omen promises an unexpected good luck or profitable meeting.
- If a stork nests on your roof , wait for good news.
And in Russia there are a lot of money superstitions people believe and follow or at least try to from time to time.
- Put a five roubles coin in your left shoe and wait for unexpected wealt.
- If you a see a train passing over the bridge, you should appear under the bridge as soon as possible and make several steps with your wallet on the head.
- If you want money to stay at your home, you should keep yourself from spending it in the first day, even 1 roubles is prohibited to be wasted! Your salary has to stay untouched at least one day and one night. We know, it’s very difficult, but worth to try.
- If you borrow someone’s dishes (especially a jar, basket, bag) before return it put something pleasant inside and the fortune will come
Would you like to test Russian superstitions and maybe make a fortune? Enjoy our courses, come to Petrozavodsk and we will show you how does it work!