Learn Russian in Russia and brighten your life with new emotions!
Для изучения языка гораздо важнее свободная любознательность, чем грозная необходимость. – Aurelius Augustinus
This quote simply means that “when it comes to learning languages, free will is better than strict necessity” We were always told that learning languages is extremely beneficial and important. Parents first, then teachers at school and University tutors were gently pushing us to that recognition. But as the years go by we let our inner self lead us and put the emphases on things. Our mission is to give these enthusiastic people an opportunity to thrive.
“Enjoy Russian”- Language school for everyone
The school is always happy to see people of different ages among students. Some of them are looking for extreme experience and active Russian lifestyle, others tend to make new friends and explore the city, get to know people and traditions. Taking into account “Tastes differ” attitude we always change the range of our courses to make them meet students expectations. The year 2018 is going to be special because in February we launch new program for senior students.
What is language holiday for seniors at Enjoy Russian?
- First of all it is an opportunity to get acquainted with new people and to find your perfect leisure-time activity. Meet outstanding musicians, poets, authors and artists, visit exhibitions, theatres, sport events!
- Secondly, you learn Russian at your own pace. Sometimes keeping up with youngsters might be quite problematic basically because of the different interests. But of course the program does not implies total isolation of groups. Our students like spending time with each other!
- Petrozavodsk is a unique place for a language holiday because it has this small-town flavor and actual-Russia-vibes. Tranquil, authentic and friendly. It is not that intimidating as Moscow or St. Petersburg people are open to communication and do not take foreign guests for granted. Come and you will notice!
- That is your way to be an example for young people. After you impress your relatives with your fluent Russian they are in danger of being just the pale version of the original!
- It’s a chance to see world famous sights and get closer to Russian cultural heritage!