- Posted by: Enjoy Russian
- Category: Matryoshka’s diary
What do Russian people do in the south of China (Shenzhen, Guangzhou)?
Chinese people know, if they meet foreign students in the north part of China, they came for studying Mandarin in its pure pronunciation, but if they meet foreign students in the south part of China, they came here for doing business. South of China is well known for developed infrastructure and industries, starting with light industries, such as garment (cloth and shoes), and finishing with high tech industries.
Many Russians come to Guangzhou to establish trade relationships between Russia and China
- You can find Russian businessmen on the biggest in the world Electronic Market Huaqiangbei in Futian district, which is the central part of Shenzhen City.
- Some businessmen come to Saige Building (the biggest at the market) to explore all kinds of advanced electronic products and spare parts for them. Some Russians even open their own trade companies here, others only come for business trips.
- A visit to Chinese factory is a must for foreigners as they are keen to see the production line and check out the latest models of electronic devices. Where do they go? To Chinese Silicon Valley, where a great part of all electronics are produced (famous Chinese brands as Huawei, BYD).
- As for Guangzhou City, many Russian businessmen come here to visit factories, which produce clothes, shoes, furniture etc.
- Exhibitions. The largest, oldest and most famous exhibition in China is the Guangzhou Export Commodities Fair. Russian businessmen come here to establish connections with Chinese producers.
Cooperation between Russian and Chinese businesses is beneficial for both sides. Chinese factories can suggest a good variety of models and materials to choose from, as well as the best quality-price ratio for Russian entrepreneurs, and offer to produce goods within a short timeframe. This makes the Russian-Chinese business collaboration mutually beneficial.
One of Enjoy Russian teachers Alina had been living in China for 5 years. If you are from China and would like to learn Russian (in Chinese) for doing business in the future, come to our School!
You may choose a course here