- Posted by: Enjoy Russian
- Category: Enjoy Russian news
First 10 participants will get a bonus from Enjoy Russian School
The current events teach us to make the most of the situation. Quarantine is the best time to stay home and self educate: read books, acquire new skills, learn languages. Next week Enjoy Russian School launches a new project – a 15-series Speaking club which would be a great way to improve your Russian and learn more about Soviet cartoons and films.
5 reasons each Russian learner should join the Speaking club about Soviet cinematography
Have you heard that during the Soviet era the film industry was one of the main realms to be invested in? It was the time when Russian cinematography became widely known. Every Russian remembers the outstanding actors of that time, talented film directors and of course, some phrases that make people laugh or cry but never leave emotionless.
15-series speaking clubs will open up for you many other things:
- You will watch (and understand!) 5 cartoons in some films in Russian.
- You will work on grammar – word formation, verbs with prefixes, motion verbs.
- You will train your listening skills.
- You will broaden the vocabulary. What is the best profession in the world? (Spoiler – the one which doesn’t exist!) What should you do if a woman asks for something? Let’s find out together.
- You will laugh! Because the vast majority of the films of that time are funny, kind and joyful.
If you want to register for Soviet films 15-series online Speaking club, click HERE (we start on April 1). If you choose to become an expert in Soviet cartoons, click HERE (start date – March 31). Attention! Only 10 people may join each Speaking club.