Why do Enjoy Russian students prefer getting tattoos in Petrozavodsk?
This summer season turns out to be so rich in tattoos! Is it people’s or the media’s influence? Do they just want to express their artistic nature? Probably. But there are some other reasons for Enjoy Russian students to get tattoed in Russia. A great example of how people not only learn the language but get totally immersed by the culture!
5 simple reasons to choose Russian tattoo artist
- It’s rather cheap – says Angelica. Her tattoo is a plant called IVAN – CHAI (commonly known as a fireweed) that could be found all over Karelia. It was absolutely cheap for Angelica (about 30 euro) to get this in comparison to that type of tattoo (and size) somewhere in Europe.
- A great way to remember your trip – Amanda from Sweden has got the one famous sentence in Russian – В Россию можно только верить – from Fyodor Tiytchev’s poem:
Russia cannot be understood with the mind
Or measured with a standard/common yardstick,
She has a peculiar character –
In Russia, one can only believe.
3. To get the most creative project in Russian. Every time guys finish the course they perform their own project in Russian. Some students write songs, make videos, presentations or get tattoed as Anders did. He told us the story about Russian SPUTNIK and Yuri Gagarin and then showed his SPUTNIK tattoo. Amazing, isn’t it?
4. To have a piece of art on your body because the Slavic inspired designs are amazing. This is a tattoo of Anatasia, who works at Enjoy Russian and organize cultural activities for the students.
5. Just to have something to remember the Russian adventure! Would you like to have Matryoshka as Frederik does?
Which tattoo would you get in Russia? Come up with your own design and go to Karelian masters!
ATTENTION! The upcoming group course starts on 3 of September! Make sure you signed up!