TOP 5 cafes to visit in the Center of Petrozavodsk
- Posted by: Enjoy Russian
- Category: Interesting Petrozavodsk
1. «Karelian Gornitsa» / «Карельская горница» is the first and only restaurant in the world of traditional Karelian cuisine The interior design of the restaurant recreates the spirit and traditions of the northern culture of the Karelian region.
2. «Bekker» is an amazing bakery! Every day there is a great variety of new-made baking: cakes and pies, Karelian pies with different filling, brioche, croissant etc. It is really nice place to drink tea or coffee. It will take 5-7 minutes to get the closest one from our school.
3. «Pure Taste» / «Чистый Вкус» – is a very cozy café of vegetarian food and exotic dishes. International cuisine from India, Europe, Mexico and other countries.
4. «Déjà vu» / «Дежавю» is a European style café. You can have breakfast, lunch, dinner, drink tea or coffee with bakery. In summer there is a Summer terrace.
5. «Good Place» / «Хорошее место» is a timeclub. Appearance of the club simulates well-known “Central Perk” from FRIENDS. So it is the place where friends meet. You can drink coffee, play table games, read, communicate and have fun.