Enjoy Russian school free lessons:
- Posted by: Enjoy Russian
- Category: Russian learning materials
What is common between Russian banya, a doctor and saying thanks?
Welcome to our weekly post devoted to visual and audio materials that will help you to learn something new about Russian culture and school yourself up on how to use some Russian phrases. As ususal we share with you one video, one Russian podcast and one picture that deserves your attention and will hopefully boost your progress in Russian. Get your notebook and pen ready and let’s go! And if you want to learn more, chechk out the previous learning materials posts or simply join us in Russia😉
Russian vocabulary we hope you will never need
We are happy to present you a project of Enjoy Russian students. The short film is called “Everything hurts and nothing helps!” and the action takes place at doctor’s. Watch and learn useful Russian vocabulary we hope you will never need!
- Что у вас случилось? – What happened?
- Все болит, ничего не помогает! Особенно мои глаза… – Everything hurts and nothing helps! Especially my eyes!
- Вам нужны очки? – Do you need glasses?
- Нет, они есть у меня – No, I’ve got them already.
- Где вы работаете? Вы много работаете на компьютере? – What do you do? Do you work with a computer a lot?
- Да! Очень много! – Yes, a lot!
Russian banya is a place to socialize!
Banya is something that comes up to your mind when you talk about Russia, isn’t it? So what is the difference between sauna and banya and what tips are to be taken into account before you go there for the first time? Let’s find out from the podcast. We talk about the types of banyas in Russia, the set up and benefits for the health. You will also know what to take with you and what not to take (otherwise the experience might be mean!) So listen and enjoy!
How to say THANKS in Russian?