Long-term Russian courses
is the good choice for students who are looking for study abroad programs in Russia (Petrozavodsk), who want to master their Russian through immersion into Russian culture. The program includes three main parts: Russian course with professional teachers, staying in the Russian hostfamily and informal communication with Russian volunteers. You will start speaking Russian fluently.
5 reasons to enroll at 12-week Russian language program in Petrozavodsk:
- Studying in the small group of 3-8 people guarantees the fast progress in learning Russian.
- Our high qualified, creative, and experienced Russian teachers hold exciting classes where the students get a chance to practice Russian language not only in the classrooms, but also in real-life situation: in cafés, shops, at the post office.
- Warm care, delicious national food, and long conversations in Russian – that’s what you get in the Russian hostfamilies. They are people, who can answer your questions about Russia and with whom you spend relaxing evenings, share your impressions about your day. It is your second home where you always want to come back.
- Cultural activities is the perfect introduction to Russian culture and history. We organise long-term excursions on the weekends and afternoon activities every day such as watching films in Russian, workshops, discussions and others.
- Support of Russian Volunteers. Our volunteers are people of different ages who help you to discover Petrozavodsk and solve such everyday problems as buying tickets or doing shopping.