Get a scholarship and learn Russian for free in summer 2018
Looking for free Russian language courses in Russia? Apply for the Scholarship that covers the tuition fee for 40-hour Russian language course in Petrozavodsk (Russia) in summer 2018! Do not miss an opportunity to visit the largest country in the world with the great historical and cultural heritage in the most beautiful season of amazing sunsets and the White Nights. Learn Russian language with professional tutors at outdoor classes and enjoy thrilling atmosphere of unique nature, meet students from all over the world and find Russian friends for life! All you need is to write a short essay showing us you are ready to get acquainted with the Russian lifestyle.
Summer 2018 Scholarship contest
Write an essay in English or in Russian about Russian people you would like to meet when in Russia. They might be outstanding artists and actors, famous politicians and well-known journalists, sportsmen or businessmen etc. You might also get onto your magic ship and travel through time and space to meet someone from the past! You may mention one Russian name or create your own top-list of people who were born and still live in Russia or moved here years ago. Be creative and humorous and come to Petrozavodsk!
Deadline for applying and essays: March 28, 2018.
The winner will be announced on facebook page: April 04, 2018
How to apply?
5 reasons to join EnjoyRussian language school:
- Studying in the small group of 2-6 people guarantees the fast progress in learning Russian.
- Our high qualified, creative, and experienced teachers hold exciting classes where the students get a chance to practice language not only in the classrooms, but also in real-life situation: in cafés, shops, at the post office.
- Warm care, delicious national food, and long conversations in Russian – that’s what you get in the Russian hostfamilies. They are people, who can answer your questions about Russia and with whom you spend relaxing evenings, share your impressions about your day. It is your second home where you always want to come back.
- Cultural activities is the perfect introduction to Russian culture and history. We organise long-term excursions on the weekends and afternoon activities every day such as watching films in Russian, workshops, discussions and others.
- Support of Russian Volunteers. Our volunteers are people of different ages who help you to discover Petrozavodsk and solve such everyday problems as buying tickets or doing shopping.