Get a scholarship and learn Russian for free in autumn 2018
Looking for free Russian language courses in Russia? Apply for the Scholarship that covers the tuition fee for 40-hour Russian language course in Petrozavodsk (Russia) in autumn 2018! Do not miss an opportunity to visit the largest country in the world with the great historical and cultural heritage in the most beautiful season. Learn the Russian language with professional tutors at outdoor classes and enjoy the thrilling atmosphere of unique nature, meet students from all over the world and find Russian friends for life! All you need is to write a short essay showing us you are ready to get acquainted with the Russian lifestyle.
From Russia with love: Russian souvenirs I would bring
Write an essay in English or in Russian about the souvenirs you would bring from Russia. You may write about valenki, Russian bears, pictures, musical instruments, or maybe your own Russian dictionary. Imagine you want to impress your best friend with this Russian present! Be creative and humorous, win the contest and come to Petrozavodsk to learn Russian for free!
Deadline for applying and essays: June 1, 2018.
The winner will be announced on the facebook page: June 5, 2018
How to apply?
5 reasons to join EnjoyRussian language school:
- Studying in the small group of 2-6 people guarantees the fast progress in learning Russian.
- Our highly qualified, creative, and experienced teachers hold exciting classes where the students get a chance to practice language not only in the classrooms but also in a real-life situation: in cafés, shops, at the post office.
- Warm care, delicious national food, and long conversations in Russian – that’s what you get in the Russian host families. They are people, who can answer your questions about Russia and with whom you spend relaxing evenings, share your impressions about your day. It is your second home where you always want to come back.
- Cultural activities are the perfect introduction to Russian culture and history. We organize long-term excursions on the weekends and afternoon activities every day such as watching films in Russian, workshops, discussions, and others.
- Support of Russian Volunteers. Our volunteers are people of different ages who help you to discover Petrozavodsk and solve such everyday problems as buying tickets or doing shopping.