Summer Russian Immersion language school
Summer is the best time for exploring new opportunities and traveling the world! The “Enjoy Russian” language school in Petrozavodsk offers you an opportunity to immerse yourself into Russian language and culture through learning in a group or individually for 2, 4 or 12 weeks. Besides being trained by high-class Russian language teachers, you’ll be sightseeing, practicing your Russian in real life situations with Russian volunteers, living with a Russian host family, participating in different exciting activities and events, and travelling all over the country. The city of Petrozavodsk is situated near Lake Onego, which is especially beautiful in summer. Do not miss the opportunity to witness the unique “White Nights” phenomenon, celebrate a City Day and enjoy outdoor activities and picnics!
Why to choose Summer Russian courses at EnjoyRussian language school?
- Exciting and effective Russian lessons. Our school’s high qualified, creative, and experienced teachers create a study program that allows students to practice language not only in the classrooms, but also in real-life situation: in cafés, shops, at the post office, in the museums. Studying in small group of 3-8 people guarantees fast progress in learning Russian. We offer all levels from beginners to advanced.
- Amazing summer cultural activities. Welcome party, National Food party, excursions to waterfall Kivach, Kizhi, Valaam and Solovki, rafting, fishing and hiking, cooking master-class, music festivals.
- The course is approved by other students. Our school has existed since 2004, and more than 1000 students from all over the world have participated in our Russian language programs. You may read their testimonials here.
- Safe and friendly environment. Petrozavodsk is completely different from the large, noisy megapolises of Moscow or St.Petersburg. People are friendly and supportive, always happy to meet new people and learn more about other cultures.
- Staying in the Russian family will give you the unforgettable experience of Russian hospitality, delicious Russian food and meeting new friends.