Russian Summer courses in Russia
Welcome to Russian language school “Enjoy Russia” in Petrozavodsk, Russia. Summer is the best time for exploring new opportunities, making new Russian friends and learning the Russian language. Besides being trained by high-class Russian language teachers you’ll be sightseeing, practicing your Russian with Russian student-volunteers, living with a Russian hostfamily, participating in different exciting activities and events, and travelling if you wish. Apply for the scholarship and atudy Russian free of charge.
Some reasons to choose Summer Russian courses at EnjoyRussian language school:
- Exciting and effective Russian classes. Our high qualified, creative, and experienced teachers hold exciting classes where the students get a chance to practice language not only in the classrooms, but also in real-life situation: in cafés, shops, at the post office, in the museums. Studying in the small group of 3-8 people guarantees the fast progress in learning Russian. We offer all levels from beginners to advanced.
- Scholarship for learning Russian free. Every spring we announced the contest for getting the scholarship. Use the chance to study Russian free. The scholarship covers the tuition fee for 2 week Russian language course.
- Amazing cultural activities. Welcome party, National Food party, excursions to waterfall Kivach, Kizhi, Valaam and Solovki, rafting, fishing and hiking cooking master-class. Choose any activities. Some are completely free.
- Approved by other students. The school exists since 2004, more than 1000 students from all over the world participated in the Russian language program. You may read their reviews.
- Conversational Russian. We offer well-structured, effective and conversational Russian language course at reasonable cost. The tuition fee is 160 euro for a week Russian language course in the group.
- Safe and friendly environment. Our School is located in a small cozy town Petrozavodsk which completely differs from large, noisy megapolises as Moscow or St Petersburg. People are friendly, you feel like at home and can always rely on people’s help.
- Communication with Russian volunteers. Russian volunteers are people of different ages who show you around and hang out with you in the evenings.
- Staying in the Russian family will give you the unforgettable experience of Russian hospitality, delicious Russian food and meeting new friends.