Course enrollment & support before arrival
- If you need Russian visa: 80 €
- If you don’t need visa: 65 €
The Application fee is to be paid after you fill in the application form on our site and get confirmation from the coordinator that you are registered for the program. After you get confirmed you can transfer the application fee to the euro account of the school or pay via PayPal. Please note it is non-refundable fee.
The following is included in the application fee:
- Registration for the Russian language program
- The cost of the invitation letter required for obtaining visa.
- The cost of postal expenses if necessary (ordinary post)*
- All information materials before your arrival to Petrozavodsk
- The cost of the registration in Petrozavodsk
- The cost of the local SIM-card
*Please note that the additional postal expenses for the express post (if necessary) are paid extra.
Group course: 8 euro for 1 lesson;
There are 4 lessons a day, 20 lessons a week in a group. So, 1 week of Russian course in a group is 160 euro. There are discounts for groups, alumni and volunteers. To learn more about discounts, please contact your school coordinator: email@example.com
Individual course: 20 euro for 1 lesson;
As an individual student, you can choose the amount of lessons a day
One-to-two course: 10 euro for 1 lesson.
If you come together as a mini-group of two students, you can share the individual course, as well as the price.
You can pay your tuition fee:
1. Upon arrival. The most convenient way is to pay by credit card in the School office. If you need to pay in cash, you’ll need to pay in rubles in the Russian bank.The sum in rubles will depend on the ruble rate for the first day of your classes.
2. Before arrival. In this case the tuition fee is paid in euro. You may pay in the bank office or use PayPal (there is 5% PayPal commission which is paid by students).
Russian homestay program fee
- Homestay with breakfast: 75 € per week
- Homestay with breakfast & dinner: 117 € per week
The payment for accommodation is made upon arrival to Petrozavodsk in cash (RUR/EUR). You will pay on the 1st-2nd days of the program.
Cultural activities fee
Cultural program fee
Cultural activities fee is paid upon your arrival to Petrozavodsk in cash.
There are 4 cultural activities packages and some long journeys for students:
- “Petrozavodsk vacation” 2 week package
- “Petrozavodsk vacation” 4 week package
- “Karelian vacation” 2 week package
- “Karelian vacation” 4 week package
- Long journeys and active leisure
Training materials fee
Cost of the textbooks
Training materials are paid extra according to the language level (in cash 18-25 EUR or RUR) upon your arrival. You’ll use one set of training materials up to one month. If you study more than one month you’ll have to buy another set according to your level.
Here you can calculate the total cost of the program and choose the best option for you. The training materials fee depends on the level students have and what textbook use.